Friday 6 June 2014

Maryjanefashion.com | Two piece

Hi everyone, sorry it's been a while, life has been hectic at the moment. Today I have a review which needed to be shared with you all as I am in love with a two piece I won from Mary Jane Fashion over on Facebook. 

                       

This is the two piece I recieved and it could not have fit any better, this two piece comes in size S/M or M/L and I chose the smallest size because my sister said 'if it doesn't fit you I can have it'. Anyway it fits brilliantly and it's so flattering, the skort even fits my 12 year old sister who is pretty skinny! The floral print is beautiful and so classy compared to other prints I have seen around. I was abit sceptical at first as crop tops like the one above need to fit pretty well for it to look good and me being a size 8-10 (UK) fit into the top fine, however if you have a cup size that is bigger than D I would get the top in a M/L because it is a tiny bit tight on me due to my chest size but I can work with it, it's not to tight that it doesn't fit but I would recommend thinking about that when looking at this particular brand. 

After trying this on I will deffinatly keep this brand in mind if I ever need more summer clothes, I give this brand a 10/10 for fast delivery and quality.

Check there website out by using this link: maryjanefashion.com 

Thanks for reading!
Have a great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment