Saturday 7 June 2014

Cutagen Samples | Review


                        
                          
                          

A lovely lady sent me some samples not to long ago from a brand called Cutagen, and I am always so excited to try out new products so I was mega excited when all these samples came in the post! 
I had chance to try out these samples and also my sister tried them out to and she was very impressed with the results. 
Here are some of my sisters opinions:
'I really liked these samples from Cutagen, I had chance to try out the gentlecare refreshing wash gel which I loved as the results showed my skin to be very smooth and feeling refreshed as it says in the name of this product. The day after I tried the gentlecare 24 hour hydrating hand & body moisutriser and again it left a smooth finish on my skin and unlike some moisturisers I have tried this one isn't very thick meaning my skin doesn't feel suffocated, 10/10 for these samples'. 

I tried the gentlecare refreshing hand wash gel and I absolutely loved it, I liked the texture of the gel as it didn't make my hands sticky and was very light to hold which I didn't expect as gel is normally quite thick. The smell was nice as it left off a light citrus smell which is the sort of scent I would go for, I don't like it when a scent is to strong so this hand gel was perfect for me! 

One thing I really liked about this brand was that they do various products relating to your skin type and here are the catogories:
- Dry skin
- Sensitive skin
- Combination skin
- Oily or blemished skin
By having these categories it makes sure that everyone is able to use these products so no one is left out!

I still have some samples left which I am excited to try and I may also let my mother try them out to because sharing is caring right? I always like to get more than one opinion when I do a review on anything so that my viewers can get two opinions so when you read two positive reviews from two different people you know the company are doing something right! 

I would recommend anyone to try out these products, get your hands on some samples of buy the full products see for yourself what all the buzz is about.

Check out there 
Twitter: @cutagen

There is also a 10% discount code for my readers and the code is: BB10PC
Ts&Cs as below:
 
10% off first online order
 
Single use Discount voucher code per customer per UK Delivery address.  Discount voucher code for use on orders for delivery to UK mainland delivery addresses only.  Discount voucher code can only be redeemed on web orders at: www.cutagen.com. Discount voucher code cannot be redeemed for cash. Valid on full price mechandise only and not valid with any other voucher, promotions or discounts.  The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer without prior notice.  Discount voucher code valid until 31 August 2014.


No comments:

Post a Comment