Tuesday 10 June 2014

YSL Paris Premieres Roses | Perfume

Hey guys, today I have a mini review for you about a perfume I recently recieved and I cannot get enough of it! It's the Yves Saint Laurent premieres rose perfume. Normally I'm not a big fan of rose scents but this one I cannot resist, the smell isn't to strong which is a good thing for me. The smell is very summer like and I think anyone wearing this would get a lot of compliments.

                                           
                     
                     


I love the design of the packaging which I think is also important to sell the product to the customers more. I knew right away that this perfume would be so impressive due to the amazing designer brand. 

Here is a description of the fragrance:
Top notes:
Dog rose
Violet leaves
Neroli

Heart notes:
Lily of the valley 
Damascena rose
Peony

Base note:
Musk
Sandal wood

If you would like to check this perfume out or purchase it here is the link to the website: http://www.terencepaulonline.com/?gclid=CJ3q-eep774CFSjItAodpgoADg

No comments:

Post a Comment