Monday 27 June 2016

Just wing it! | ft. MAC Cosmetics

Hello again!
Hope your all doing well..

Todays post is a colourful one!
I have been experimenting with colour lately when it comes to makeup, trying out bright colours and stepping outside of my comfort zone! I know bright colours can be intimidating and hard to pull off but I had some inspiration behind this post..
I ordered the new Jeffree Star - Beauty Killer eyeshadow palette, however it has not yet arrived so I thought in the meantime I could do a fun eye look in preparation for this palette which has 10 beautiful, highly pigmented colours, some which are very bright (very Jeffree Star).
I cannot wait to receive my Beauty Killer palette and share some fun eye looks with you all as well as swatches.
KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED!

This is the look I came up with using one of my favourite makeup products lately..


I created this really simple eye look using The Balm - Nude'Tude palette, one of my all time favourite eyeshadow palettes.


I then added some colour to the eyes by using a red eyeliner. I used the MAC Chromaline gel eyeliner in the shade 'Basic Red', this eyeliner is amazing!!! This product is super pigmented and is a creamy, smooth formula, unlike some eyeliners which can be very clumpy and dry. These Chromaline liners can also be used as a cream eyeshadow or base colour for the eyelids.


These retail for £16.00 on the MAC website - Click HERE

I used another MAC product for my lips, I used the Miley Cyrus Viva Glam 2 lipstick which is an extremely vibrant, matte red shade with an orange tone to it. I believe this is Miley's latest lipstick with MAC Cosmetics and I am obsessed with it, EVERYTIME I wear it I get compliments.
I'm not sure if this lipstick has been discontinued as its no longer on the UK MAC website, however if you would like to give this lipstick a try I know that people are selling them on Depop, you guys already know I'm obsessed with this app so definitely go and check it out! :-)


I think the eyeliner and lipstick really compliment each other and add a pop of colour to my very fair, colourless skin! I kept the rest of my makeup very simple with a tad bit of highlighter so that most of the attention would be drawn to the eyes and lips.

I had so much fun creating this look and using my current 'go to' products from my all time favourite brand, the incredible MAC COSMETICS.

Let me know what MAC products your loving at the moment in the comments below!!

Thank you for reading.

Much  Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment