Saturday 20 August 2016

Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette | Review

I'm back!
Sorry its been such a long time since I like posted on my blog, well for me it feels like forever!
However, I am here today to give you another review on a product I am in LOVE with!

This month I went out to Blackpool for the day with my boyfriend and his family to do some much needed retail therapy after a stressful few weeks!
Whilst there I accidentally slipped and fell into the Debenhams makeup department ;-)
Whilst I was there I came across the Two Faced Palette stand and had to pick something up whilst I was there..

So what did I buy?!....


That's right! I bought the much raved about Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon Palette, and can I just say that this palette smells so damn good, like actual chocolate! What more could a makeup & chocolate lover want ;-)

So I know your probably dying to have a sneak peak inside, so here you go..


So this is what inside the palette looks like and I must say that I'm so impressed with how the palette looks, the heart shaped pans are adorable and so eye catching!

This palette cost me £39 from Debenhams which is expected as it is a high end palette, I am a true believer that you get your moneys worth from more high end/expensive brands. Most of my experiences with high end makeup products have been a success therefore I was willing to try this palette out.

I created an eye look using only the colours in this palette and this is the final look..


I created a really simple yet elegant smokey eye, using mainly the brown shades in the palette, I added a hint of the pink shade called 'Totally Fetch' to the inner corners of my eyes, by the way how cute are all the names for these eyeshadows!?

To then add colour I used a NYX neon eyeliner to add a pop of colour to the whole look and to brighten up the eyes.


These eyeshadows blend like a dream, they don't give a lot of fall out like some eyeshadows do.
You get a good range of matte shades and shimmer shades, with 14 eyeshadows in total, therefore you are very likely to get a ton of use out of this palette.


This Too Faced palatte is fantastic, the eyeshadows really helped bring this whole look together and as the shades I used were pretty neutral, it meant I could create a dramatic, bold lip!

If you would like to take a look at this palette on the Debenhams website or purchase it for yourself (which I highly recommend) you can click HERE to be taken directly to their website.

Overall I would give this palette a 10/10, it has everything I look for in a makeup palette: attractive packaging, bright colours, nice layout inside the palette and a wide range of shades to chose from!

Thank you so much for having a read.
I hope you all have a fab week..

No comments:

Post a Comment