Saturday 10 December 2016

WHERE HAVE I BEEN LATELY? BIG NEWS..

Hi everyone,
as you may have guessed, yes.. I have been very distant from my blog for quite some time now, however I have a very reasonable and exciting excuse as to why.

For those who do not follow me on my social media may not know what's been happening in my life recently, and its fair to say my life has changed tremendously, well, it is about to!

So for those who haven't heard my news yet..

Here goes..
I am having a BABY!!!!

I found out the exciting, yet, unexpected news a few weeks back and I couldn't be anymore surprised if I tried!

Me and my partner have been together around 5 months now and this news shocked us both like never before, however, we are both over the moon and could not be happier to be starting our own little family.

I am 11 weeks and 2 days along, today.

I wanted to leave the news off my blog until I had my first scan and could 100% confirm I am pregnant and that the baby is healthy. I had my first scan yesterday (9th Dec) and thought today would be the perfect time to share my news on my blog.

As mothers or mothers to be will know, morning sickness can really hit some pregnant folk hard and for others it may be a breeze, I just happened to be the one who got the worst morning sickness ever, therefore I have not been well enough to even sit in bed on my laptop, my life has consisted of sleeping, being sick and crying. Its been extremely tough.
I have now been given anti-sickness tablets and have travel sickness wrist bands on to help prevent the feelings of nausea.

I feel well enough now to get back to blogging, I have my fingers and toes crossed that I keep up this pattern of feeling well for a while now, I need a break!
I will be carrying on with my blogging as normal whenever possible.

I will also be trying my hardest to keep you updated on my pregnancy journey and shall be creating some pregnancy related posts to help out any mums to be that are in the same boat as me or just fancy a read.

I hope you all understand my reason for being so distant, its just been the craziest ride ever but you shall be seeing more of me from now on.

Me and my partner Daniel want to thank the people on social media who already know about our news, for their kind words, we both are so, mega excited for whats to come and cant wait to share our journey with you lovely people.

Until next time, bye :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment