Friday 27 December 2013

Amelia-May midi ring review

                         
Amelia-May is a website in which they sell accessories, they sell a variety of midi/knuckle rings which are so pretty and afordable. The ring I have in this picture costs only £9.50. All there jewelry is hand made which makes every peice even more special. At the moment they are having a 30% off deal if you are interested you need to enter the code sale30 at the checkout which makes this ring even cheaper and you will also get free delivery if you spend £20. 

This ring is called the Silver Mini Ankh Knuckle ring with stone, it is also available in gold which is also a lovely colour. 
So what's my opinion on this ring?
This is my first time I've ever received a product from Amelia-May and I can defiantly say that I may be purchasing more rings from them in the future and I also want to try out their earrings. There are so many rings from their site that interest me and suit my style, below I will add some pictures of some of my other faveorite rings. The ring in the photo on the website looked a lot bigger than it does once you see it for real which I am pleased with as with knuckle rings I like them to be small and not chunky. I got the size small, the smallest size fits on my finger perfect so I would advise anyone with skinny fingers to go for small when purchasing this ring. Overall I am very impressed with this ring and would recommend this website to anyone who loves handmade jewelry. 

Here are a few of my other faveorite items from Amelia-May:

  




No comments:

Post a Comment