Thursday 26 December 2013

Whatsinmyhandbag.com

   What's In My Handbag Review
                     
I applied to receive a sample of the new perfume by Valentino called 'Valentina ACQUA FLOREALE'. I got an email to say that I will be taking part in the trial. 

What is 'What's In My Handbag'?
What's in my handbag is a website where you create an account and you can apply for trials which can occurs every week or sometimes month. The deal is if you receive a trial product you get it for free and in return you write a review on the website saying if you liked the product or not. Trial products can vary from full sized products to samples or sachets. I would defiantly recommend this website to anyone who loves reviewing beauty products. You can also add products you want to you 'beauty cabinet' and also add products you have tried which you can then go onto reviewing if you wish. 

Check out the website it's a great website and super easy to get the hang of: whatsinmyhandbag.com

So what do I think of this product? 
This perfume came in a 1.5 ml sample tube. The Valentina perfume is very floral but smells nice, the reason I only say nice is because this smell is not one I would go for and I would deffinatly not buy this perfume as a full sized bottle. The smell is floral but not to strong, I am not a big fan of floral perfume I go more for the fruity smells. However I am very impressed with the bottle design which I don't own because I only got a tube sample but by seeing the bottle online it is beautifully made and the flowers are so elegant. 

What notes are in the perfume?
The radiant freshness of Calabrian bergamot caressed with a breeze of delicate neroli.

The pure splendour of white flowers brightened by a spontaneous touch of sparkling mimosa.

The tender sensuality of patchouli wrapped in golden amber. 
  
Altogether I would give this perfume a 7/10 for smell and 10/10 for bottle design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment