Wednesday 26 February 2014

Tropic | Body Love Buttercream

Hey girls!
I have been very busy lately and haven't had much time to relax and pamper myself so this review will be my sisters thoughts! I hope to try this product very shortly so I can add my own opinion! Before I start I want to apologise for the poor background, I am in the middle of moving rooms and I have no pretty corner to take pictures for you lovely people.
 
The product I will be talking about is TROPIC BODY LOVE BUTTERCREAM. Although I haven't tried this product I can say that the tub is very pretty and has all the information on needed to be able to understand how to use the product and what ingredients are included, and this product also has the vegan logo and the leaping bunny for anyone interested in products which are cruelty free.
 
 
I really admire how they have chosen green font colour which in my opinion resembles that this product is made with NATURAL plant extract by using a natural colour such as green which you would see a lot of in plants.
 
SISTERS REVIEW:
I am really impressed with this product, not only does it have an amazing smell to it, it also leaves the skin feeling soft and moisturised. As for the scent, I would say it's a very sweet, citrus smell. On the tub it explains that this product is infused with notes of Lemon Myrtle and Bergamot essential oils, I was right when I said this product has some sort of citrus scent to it.
 
Directions: Indulge daily after showering or bathing to leave your skin feeling & smelling simply irresistible.
 
Sorry this was a short review but considering I haven't tried this for myself I cannot say as much as I would like to, all I can say is that this product smells incredible and I would recommend it to anyone with a love for citrus scents.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment