Thursday 20 March 2014

Arbonne FC5 Skin Care Range

Hello everyone! Well.. This week hasn't been great as i've been suffering with a virus which has made me very lifeless, but thankyou to a lovely man over at arbonne I was sent some lovely samples which kept me busy!
 
So your all wondering, what is ARBONNE?
Arbonne is an online company which sells a variety of products from makeup, hair care and body care to protein shakes and vitamin supplements. Each item is beneficial in some way, as I have had to experience to get to know.
Arbonne kind of reminds me of another simular brand called Avon in the sense that you order a brocure from a consultant and can order through them, however if I were to compare the two I would much rather go for Arbonne due to the high recommendations and quality of products (Sorry Avon).
 
So enough of me blabbering and lets move onto the samples I received. Firstly though I would like to introduce the man who sent me these samples and told me more about arbonne..
His name is Eian Crockatt and he is a idependant conslutant for Arbonne, if you are interested in ordering or recieving your free samples and a brocure then please visit his website. You can also email him or tweet him @eiancrockatt. If you do wish to purchase any of these products please use Eian's ID CODE: #440008686
Dont be shy hes such a lovely man to talk to :)
 
So the three samples I recieved are below, these are three products from the FC5 Skin Care range for Normal/Dry skin types.
 
 
Hydrating cleanser + freshener - £20 for a 118ml tube. This product I didn't use as much as the others as I used this one on a weekend and the other two during weekdays in the morning and at night, however I love this product. I used this is the morning and it made my face feel so fresh, the one thing I adore about these products is the smell! Theres nothing more disapointing than recieving and item and thinking 'wow this looks ace' and then the smell be hidious, this specific product is infact fresh strawberry scent with cell extracts. DIVINE!
 
Nuturing Day Lotion with SPF 20 - £32 for a 50ml tube. This has to be my favorite product out of the three, due to me being in sixth form at the moment I do a lot of work and stress gets to me and im running around the school trying to find teachers and at the end of the day I just feel sweaty and grose. This day lotion works miracles for my skin as it lasts the whole day leaving your skin looking flawless whilst you feel fresh all day long! This one has the scent of kiwi (with cell extras also). I feel this product would be most beneficial in the summer as it includes SPF 20 in which should prevent you from sunburn.
 
Moisturising Night Creme - £43 for a 50ml round tub. I have never really used night creams as I never saw the need to and thought they were a waste of money, however this product proved me to be wrong! I admireeeeee the smell of this as it is mango and im really into those fruity smells so whilst I was in bed I had a nice scent to drift to sleep with making me feel calm and fresh.
 
TIPS FOR THESE PRODUCTS:
1. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY
2. CLEAN YOUR FACE BEFORE HAND TO CREATE A BLANK CANVAS
3. BLEND IN WELL!
4. SET A ROUTINE SO YOU KNOW WHEN TO APPLY THESE PRODUCTS EACH DAY
 
I would HIGHLY recommend these products to anyone, I got products sent to me which suited my skin type which is normal/dry and they surely helped prevent dry skin. Arbonne products are on the pricey side but worth the money.
 
And the best thing about this brand is....
VEGAN AND NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
 
Thankyou Eian and the rest of the crew at Arbonne for letting me sample your products and I hope to work with you again in the future.

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment