Saturday 12 April 2014

Billion Dollar Brows | Brow Powder

Oh my goodness I love this product! Last week I won BDB's browfie competition on twitter and as the reward I got to choose any product from their website, I went with a brow powder as I have already tried brow pencils and I noticed with the pencils you have to be very acurate and most of the times I use a pencil I always end up making my eyebrows to dark! So for a change I tried out a powder and boy does it work better than a pencil, I got the shade Taupe and it suits my skin colour very well. 

Here is a before and after picture of my eyebrows:

     
As you can see the left eyebrow is very light and bushy, where as the right eyebrow looks neat and just the right colour especially to match my eyes. This powder is so easy to apply using a eyebrow brush although I use one of my revlon eyeshadow brushes which has a straight top so that you can be as accurate as you wish and it still works just as good. 


     
The finished look although one eyebrow is a bit thicker than the other IM STILL LEARNING! 


These eyebrow powders are £18 from the Billion Dollar Brows website which if you click http://www.billiondollarbrows-uk.com will take you to the website.

I would give this product a 10/10 for colour, packaging, accuracy and price. 




4 comments:

  1. Definitely something I will look into purchasing :) Brilliant post, background and photography! The product definitely works splendid and makes your eyebrows look perfect! Definitely "Billion Dollar" brows! :)


    http://sundaegirl07.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yeah there products are deffinatly worth the money!

      Delete
  2. They look great and don't worry eyebrows are meant to be sisters not twins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love that quote. I will have to remember that one.

      Delete