Sunday 20 April 2014

Models Own | Polish for tans

Happy Easter everyone! Today I have a swatch post for you all about the new models own nail polish collection called Polish For Tans and it pretty much says in the collection name what the polishes are for but I will explain anyway, the vibrant shades of polish are suppose to enhance your tan and make it stand out and it does just as it says! 

So here is my swatch picture:

                   
Green: Flip Flop
Yellow: Bikini
Coral orange: Beach Bag
Neon pink: Shades
Barbie pink: Sun Hat

Hands down these are the best nail polishes I have tried by far, the colours are just beautiful and still look good without a tan. I love the names of each shade as they all relate to summer which is the season I would mostly wear these colours. These polishes are only £5 each and are so worth the money (although I won them). Another thing I love about models own nail polish is that the polish bottles are bigger than most bottles I own therefore your really getting your money's worth and they will last you a long time if you use them wisely.

Here is a link to the models own website where you can find and purchase these polishes, they also have some more beautiful colours and patterns, I especially love the speckled egg collection which I am so eager to try: https://www.modelsownit.com

Thanks for reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment