Sunday 15 June 2014

Blogging tip #1

Good afternoon!
As a sort of newbie to the blogging world I struggled at first to make my posts and photographs impressive so that people would take me seriously, which is why I came up with the idea of doing a series of posts which will be all about blogging tips and I know I'm not a pro at blogging but when I first started blogging I always found other bloggers tips and ideas helpful and I hope I can help other to so here is my first tip...
 
When I take photos for my blog, even now I find it hard to make the photos stand out and be good quality with an attractive background therefore I came up with an idea which I'm sure a lot of bloggers already use but I thought it was a neat idea which anyone can use without the cost of expensive lighting or fabric.
 
Wallpaper samples!!!
With wallpaper samples you can get them for free and you will have several patterns plus colours to choose from, you could stick to the same background or switch them around each time. I wasn't sure about this idea when trying it out for myself but once I saw the outcome of the photos with the wallpaper background they actually look really good. Another great thing about this photography tip is that both males and females can have a go at this as I'm sure there will be wallpapers available to suit both sexes.
 
Here are a few sample photographs of some wallpaper samples I chose and will hopefully give you an idea of what it looks like with wallpaper as the background.
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed this post and that it helped you in some way, look forward to seeing more of my upcoming posts with the wallpaper backgrounds which I hope will be more eye-catching than taking a photo of a product sat on a rusty carpet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment