Monday 16 June 2014

TSNC Blog | 30th birthday celebration competition (£1000 worth of goodies)

Blog link: http://thoushaltnotcovet.net

Afternoon ladies, tonight I have a very exciting announcement! Michelle over at thoushaltnotcovet.net is holding a competition with the prize value totalling £1000!!!! Excited yet? This competition is in celebration of her 30th birthday so show her some birthday love.

So I guess you want me to shut up and skip to the good bit... HOW TO ENTER!!
You will need to copy and paste the link here: http://thoushaltnotcovet.net/2014/06/12/30th-birthday-big-blog-giveaway/ which will take you to the exact blog post where you can see all the prizes and enter at the bottom of the post via the raffle copter.

Obviously as it's not my competition therefore I can't answer any questions for you so I will leave Michelle's twitter handle here: @tsncblog for you to ask anything you wish and also say happy birthday to her! Yay. 

I hope this post was helpful and good luck to everyone who enters, someone's going to be a very lucky lady!

I would also like to take the time to give my birthday wishes to Michelle, your a fab woman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment