Sunday 29 June 2014

Pamela Mann Pearl Heart Stud Suspender tights

Are you looking for somewhere to get beautiful hosiery? Then I think I have found the perfect place. I came across a website called www.pamelamann.co.uk (click the website link to be taken to the website).
 
Pamela Mann is a hosiery heaven; simply an online shop with lots and lots of leg wear. They've got funky socks, coloured opaque tights, fashion leggings, sexy stockings and holdups, to name a few. Actually, they've got every colour, pattern and style imaginable. If you still don't believe me, take a peek at their website in the link above - there really is something for everyone! All the patterned tights are hand embellished and printed in the UK in the Hinckley factory.
 
So I wanted to get in with all the hype and try a pair out myself, which is why I am here to review a very glamorous pair of Pearl Heart Stud Suspender tights! What I thought would be a great idea was to do a look book, then you can see how I styled up these tights and hopefully I can persuade you to take a look at their website.
 
Firstly I will leave a link to the pair of tights I am wearing throughout my look book so you can purchase them for yourselves. Click HERE.
These particular tights value at £7.99 which is a bargain if you ask me, they come in one size (8-14).
 
Look 1:
 

 
These suspender tights go brilliant with any type of shorts or skirt, here I am wearing a skort which goes great with the tights as they're black with hints of red. I love skorts for summer, however I haven't seen many people in them therefore I am embarrassing them! The only problem with this outfit is that you can't see the heart studs, in fact you can only see one. This is my 'night out'  look, I added a pair of heels to dress this look up, however you could make it look more casual by pairing this outfit with some flats. This outfit actually looks a bit gothic with the dark colours and tattoo choker. If I styled this outfit with a pair of boots then this outfit would be perfect for a festival!
 
Top: New Look
Skort: Shout
Tights: Pamela Mann
Heels: Topshop
Tattoo Choker: Matalan
 
 Look 2:
 (For some reason the pattern on the skirt turned out blurry, Sorry for that)

 
Look 2 is a casual/everyday look which reminds me of an outfit I would see in the classic film 'Clueless', I love the turtle neck with the mini skirt, it adds class to the whole outfit. I prefer this look better than look 1 as you can see more detail on the tights. The metallic loafers are a great colour as they go perfect with the turtle neck. This outfit could be worn during winter or even summer if you styled the skirt and tights up with a short sleeved or sleeveless top.
 
Top: Gap
Tights: Pamela Mann
Skirt: H&M
Loafers: Dune London
 
Look 3:
 
 
 
And last by not least is look 3: The summer look! The good thing about this outfit is that you can see all the heart studs on the tights which adds a very pretty effect. Two pieces are one of my favourite trends at the moment and this little number leaves no exceptions, the light colours make the outfit perfect for summer. I was expecting the tights to not match with this outfit due to the colours being opposite to each other but it works brilliantly. I styled this outfit with ankle boots as I wanted to show that you can dress these tights with almost any footwear, as its a summer look boots may have not been the best idea HOWEVER as the tights are thin the boots wont make your feet sweat as much as they would with thick socks. I wouldn't recommend the ankle boots for a mega hot summers day such as a day at the beach, in this case I would style them with dolly shoes or espadrilles. 
 
Top and shorts: Mary Jane fashion
Tights: Pamela Mann
Ankle Boots: Matalan
 
The tights are very comfy, easy to apply and fit really well (not to tights or to baggy). I thought that the suspender looks would make these tights look a tad bit tacky but once I saw them they looked beautiful and don't look tacky at all, therefore my tip for you is don't judge before you try for yourself.
 
I hope you enjoyed looking through my look book and that I have persuaded you to take a look at these tights or any others that you fancy! If that doesn't persuade you.. its FREE UK DELIVERY! What's better than that!
 
Thank you for reading & I hope you all have a lovely week!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment