Wednesday 18 June 2014

Sunglassjunkie.com

Afternoon ladies and gents! Just a quick shout out to the amazing people at Sunglassjunkie.com for sending me some beautiful sunnies from a competition I won on their twitter account. I got to choose any pair I wanted and I went for a lovely pair which are a very light clear pink around the frame and you could class them as being oversized, they are also available in a nude colour. I tried them on, they came in a box and then in the box the sunglasses were protected in their own fabric bag for you to keep for them to stay protected when your not wearing them and then I got two booklets about the company etc. When I tried them on they fit perfectly and are such good quality. I really like them and they will come in handy during this sunny and gorgeous weather.

Cost: £18.00
 
Here are two pictures of what they look like on:
 
 
If you would like to take a look at these sunglasses please click HERE or if you would like to be taken to the home page of sunglassjunkie then please click HERE
 
I hope you enjoyed this post and I want to say a big thank you to the people over at sunglassjunkie.com for my lovely prize which will last me a few years atleast!
Have a lovely sunny day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment