Tuesday 22 July 2014

Shoe Zone | Nude Cap Ballerina Pumps | LOOK BOOK

Hi ladies! Today I have a post which I am very excited to do, It has taken me a while to plan out this post as I have been experimenting with photographs, scenes and outfits!

The brand in today's post is a brand I'm sure the majority of you Brits have heard of, they have a shop in almost every town I've been to and I have shopped with them from being a child, to now..

SHOE ZONE

Recently I have been trying out a pair of ballerina pumps from Shoe Zone which I fell in love with the second I unboxed the shoes, and what better way to show them off than to do a look book!
The shoes I am taking about are the Lilley Women's Toe Cap Ballerina Pumps in Nude, these beauties are only £7.99 at the moment on the Shoe Zone website ( www.shoezone.com ) which is a bargain for a decent pair of flats which are practical in so many ways. There is also free delivery when you order online which is always a bonus.
Below I have created three different looks using these ballerina pumps, this is so you can get an idea as too where to wear them, what to wear them with and what I thought of the shoes myself, so here we go..

Look 1 - Festival

 
This was such a relevant look to do as it is officially festival season, when I hear the word 'Festival' I think of maxi dresses, sunnies, hats and comfy shoes. These shoes would obviously not be great for a muddy festival field but on a nice day they would work a treat as there both comfortable and on trend.
 

I just love these pumps, the gold toe cap is such a beautiful feature and makes what would be your everyday pumps into something unique. The colour is so flattering as they blend in so well with the outfit I am wearing above and below, they are also available in black if the nude colour isn't your cup of tea!


I paired these stylish ballerina pumps with a River Island maxi dress, which is my favourite maxi dress, I get so much use out of it, especially in this gorgeous weather. I thought this dress would go perfect with the ballerina pumps as the dress has nude tones in, to match with the shoes, plus its also very comfy to walk around in. I believe you could also dress this outfit up with a nice over sized clutch bag if your not a festival kind of girl!

Look 2 - Special Occasion

 
Look 2 is based around a look I would go for if I were to go to something such as a wedding or christening, but its also quite casual for if I wanted to wear this outfit on a normal day.
I rolled up the bottom of these trousers so you could see the shoes more clearer, but also to show you that if you wanted to wear these trousers on a casual day, you could roll them up to create a more summery look. I styled the trousers with a white cropped lace top which was from the teenage section in Matalan. As its summer I added some sunglasses from La Moda UK and created a simple ponytail updo to add elegance to the whole look.


The bag I chose is a Lulu Guinness purse, it is a purse, however it is quite big therefore can be used on its own as a clutch or you could pop it in a bag.


Due to the bold colours within these New Look trousers I didn't think the shoes would match, however as they are a nude tone they blend in very well.

Look 3 - Summer Fun


This is my favourite look of all three, the ballerina shoes go perfectly with this look, even with such a bold pattern and strong colours in the shorts. I added a statement necklace to this look, by putting it on the shortest clip, the necklace just appears under the collar adding a hint of detail but still sticking to summertime colours. My hair is casual here as in summer its to hot to be messing around with my hair, plus there is no wind to make my hair frizzy.

 
As you can see from the picture above, these shoes are so handy to get about with! You can walk forever and your feet will still feel great and look fab at the same time.


The collar t-shirt I am wearing here is from IWantYourClothes, I actually won this t-shirt on twitter and cant stop wearing it ever since. I felt extremely feminine in this outfit, as I normally go for something quick and easy to put on, but now I am going to start discovering my adventurous clothes more! This outfit could be dressed up or down, either way it would still look amazing.
 
As you can see from all three looks, there are so many ways to style these pumps, as they are a nude colour, it would be impossible for them not to match with something!
You could wear these ballerina pumps to the beach, picnic, shopping, the options are endless!
 
I would highly recommend anyone looking for some cheap but good quality shoes, to check out Shoe Zones huge range of shoes, there's a pair for everyone!

Link to these exact shoes: CLICK HERE

Thank you for reading.

O x








No comments:

Post a Comment