Tuesday 15 July 2014

The British Tag | Typically British.

Hi there, Todays post is a fun one. I am going to be doing 'The British Tag', I was told that this tag idea started off on YouTube, and I am a sucker for YouTube, I watch so many videos on there and I especially love to have a lazy day in watching my favourite beauty gurus, whilst everyone else is out partying, but 'hey' everyone has different hobbies! I'm sure I'm not the only one addicted to the online world of YouTube!
 
 
I was tagged by a lovely lady over at 'With Lace And Love' - To check out her version of The British Tag then please click here.
 
So here goes..
 
The British Tag Question No. 1. How many cups of tea do you have a day and how many sugars? I love a good cuppa just as much as the next Brit, but for some reason I don't have to many, I normally have a cup of tea when I'm trying to relax, so an example could be; when I'm watching a film or even blogging! I have two sugars, it use to be three, but that's just greedy, right?

 Question No. 2. Favourite part of your roast? Considering I am a vegetarian, I wouldn't normally answer a question like this, however, I do have the vegetarian version of a roast whenever my mum is making one for the whole family. Whilst they all have chicken, I will have some sort of meat free alternative, but I have lots and lots of veggies with my vegetarian roasts. My favourite part though would have to be roast potatoes, my mums home made roast spuds are THE BOMMMMMBBB, I would have them everyday if I could, so, shout out to mum!

 Question No. 3. Favourite dunking biscuit? Rich tea, plain and simple!

Question No. 4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime? As boring as it may sound to some, I loved going to car boots with my family, the smell of grass in the summer always reminds me of when me, mum, dad, my brother and my sister use to go every Saturday to car boots, and we would make a day of it. I still like to go now, even if its just to walk around.

Question No. 5. Favourite Word? Food?

Questions No. 6. Cockney Rhyme Slang? I don't really know any, for a matter of fact, I find them very irritating.

Question No.  7. Favourite Sweet? Where do I begin? I would probably say.. Funny Mix haribos, as there suitable for vegetarians, and taste amazingly fruity.

Question, No, 8. What would your pub be called? Byrne Inn, Ye Old Byrne, The Byrne & Boot; I don't know, something with Byrne in anyway!

Question No. 9. No.1 2 Best British Person People? My mum & dad!

Question No. 10. Favourite Shop/Restaurant? I don't really eat out much, just because I would rather be in my own home, munching away on a greasy takeaway, therefore I'm going to say my favourite takeaway is Chinese.

Question No. 11. What British song pops into your head? I have no idea, my minds gone blank.

Question No. 12. Marmite? Oh hell yeah, I have lived off Marmite since I was a child.
 
So there are all my answers, I now nominate:
 
&
 
 Good Luck girls.

Thanks for reading!
Olivia.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment