Monday 20 October 2014

Halloween makeup look

Hi there, second post in one day, crazy right?
This post is going to be in celebration of halloween, I received a pair of lashes in the post today via Beauty Crowd but made by the company Eldora and thought it was the perfect excuse to do a Halloween makeup look using my lashes. I was so stuck for what halloween character to be, therefore instead of being a character I just did a basic Halloween/bloody face look which turned out better than expected. Here is the final look..

                 

    I was very impressed with how the bloody neck and forehead turned out to look. I used basic makeup products to create this look. I used nude brown tones around the eyes to make my eyelids look dark, tierd and lifeless, lipstick and lip liner was used to create the blood drips and dark vampire lips, black eyeshadow was used to create very dark, dramatic cheekbones, I used eyeshadow around the nose area to add dark shadows and eyebrow powder to make my eyebrows big and beautiful.

The more lip liner and lipstick I added to the blood drips, the more it created a bruised look which also was a great affect.
I have very dark brown eyes, making my eyes look almost black, perfect for Halloween. 

Products used: 
Face:
Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation in Light Vanilla 
MUA Under Your Skin shimmer highlighter 
ELF Cosmetics all over cover stick in Apricot Beige

Eyes:
MUA eyeshadow in Shade 1 - Pearl
MUA eyeshadow in Shade 20 - Matt
ELF Cosmetics flawless eyeshadow quad in Beautiful Browns
Art Deco All in One waterproof mascara
Eldora handmade lashes 

Eyebrows:
Billion Dollar Brows powder in Taupe

Lips:
Model Co Nude lip liner/lip definer
ELF Cosmetics long wear lip liner in Bitter
MUA Matte lipstick in Wild Berry 
Collection lipstick in Scorned 2
Topshop lip cream in Lotus Flower

Brushes:
ELF Cosmetics foundation brush
ELF Cosmetics stipple brush 
ELF Cosmetics total face brush
MUA angled brush in F6
ELF Cosmetics smudge brush
ELF Cosmetics eye crease brush
Revlon double ended blending brush (small)

Thank you for reading, I hope this look helped you gain ideas for yourself & I hope you all have a fantastic halloween. 
O x


No comments:

Post a Comment