Sunday 1 February 2015

Crabtree & Evelyn | Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy | Review

Good afternoon everyone..
 
I hope your all having a well earned lazy Sunday, just like me.
 
Today I have a review on a product which is I-n-c-r-e-d-I-b-l-e..
 
I will be talking about the Verbena & Lavender Hand Therapy cream from one of my mothers all time favourite brands.. Crabtree & Evelyn.
Before trying this product I was not a hand cream sort of girl, I hate the greasy feel you get after applying it, or in some cases, the sticky feel. I just hated hand creams altogether and avoided them, even when my hands were in desperate need of some TLC.
However, trying this product out has changed my opinions on hand creams.
I have been using this hand cream everyday and cannot get enough of it, which is very strange as I am not a fan of Lavender scents, except with this scent, its not to powerful, making me fall in love with Lavender for the first time in a while..
 
 
As you can see from the above picture, this is what the packaging looks like, very pretty, yet, simple.
The packaging reminds me of something my great grandmother would have sitting on her dressing table. My great grandmother was always a fab woman, who made great effort to look and smell as fab as she was. I feel that the elegant lavender sketch on the front of the packaging gives off a classic look, but with a modern twist when you look at the design of the tube of which the hand cream comes in..

 
This is the hand cream tube, the background colour is utterly stunning, the sort of colour that would catch my attention. Crabtree & Evelyn always use such simple designs for there products, but always manage to make each design eye catching in such an effortless way. The purple writing against the green is something I wouldn't have thought would ever go well together, but I will make an exception with this product.
 
Onto the actual hand cream, I love the scent of this product, reason being that it isn't to strong, which is something I really am against. I suffer from terrible headaches whenever I smell something to strong, so I have to keep away from powerful scents as much as I can, this is why I am so impressed with this product, I could apply the whole bottle to my hands & I still wouldn't get headache.
 
You only need to apply a tiny amount in my opinion, something like a pea size amount, a little goes a long way. This hand cream leaves my hands feeling smooth and looking fresh. The Verbena & Lavender hand cream does NOT leave your hands sticky, greasy or wet, but leaves a silk feel to your skin. I genuinely feel so much cleaner and fresh when I have this hand cream on my skin.
 
I would 100% recommend this hand cream to anyone, any age, as the scent is something which suits any pair of hands, whether they need some TLC or not. You must give this product a try.
 
The Verbena & Lavender hand cream costs £15 from the Crabtree & Evelyn website, which is worth every penny. You get a 3.5 OZ tube which for me, will last probably the whole year.
If you would like to take a look at this luxurious hand cream please click HERE and if this scent isn't for you, they have other scents available to view on there website.
 
Thank you for reading.
Have a lovely Sunday.
 
 
 


2 comments: