Monday 9 March 2015

Ginger & Co | Review

Hey everyone!
I have a review today from a company called Ginger & Co, which I discovered on Twitter. I have seen a lot of people raving about this company so I thought I would contact them, the person I spoke to via E-Mail was lovely & actually gave me a few blogging tips to do with social media which were very handy. They were kind enough to send me a few samples to try out and I was so impressed with the next day delivery, considering I emailed them in the afternoon.
When they said samples, I was expecting sachets of product, which I am always thankful for, however, they sent me actual tubes of there products, which I'm not sure if they were full size or not but there was a lot of product in them.
I got three products and a nail file with what looks like a vintage pin up lady on, super cute!
 
 
I absolutely love these products, my favourite is the shower gel, it smells divine and lathers up really well, a little bit goes a long way, and the fact it has moisturiser within it, is also a huge bonus as it leaves your skin smooth and feeling even more fresh! 
 
I am not normally a fan of body lotion, but this one smells so good that I had to give it a go, I put it on after a shower or bath and it just leaves a beautiful scent on my skin whilst improving the look of my skin, adding smoothness to my dry areas, such as my kneecaps and elbows.
 
I really am obsessed with this hand cream, I use it quite a lot. The smell is yet again amazing and the product isn't sticky or to thick, which I cannot stand when it comes to hand creams, therefore it ticks all the boxes for me.
 
I couldn't do this review without mentioning the colourful and very attractive packaging, the tubes are a nice size, there not to big, and don't take up a great deal of space around my bath. I love how each product has a different pattern and colour going on in the background. The packing is literally full of all sorts of information, pictures, designs, patterns and fonts. I admire the vintage theme they are going for as they remind me of soap and glory products but actually, even cuter (no offence S&G) Ooops!
 
Ginger & Co tick all the boxes for me, and I will for sure be trying out more of there products in the future, I think there products would make fab presents to!
 
If you would like to check out this awesome brand for yourself then please feel free to check out there Twitter, as there website is not up and running yet.
 
Twitter - Ginger&Co (Click the red text)
 
Thank you for reading.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment