Thursday 26 March 2015

MyChelle Revitalizing Night Cream | Review

Ever suffered with dry skin and constant break outs? Then join me as I talk about a product which might just become your best friend!
 
I have recently discovered a product from the brand MyChelle and I have been trying out there Revitalizing Night Cream for age defense, now obviously I don't need this product for age defense, I am only 19, no wrinkles have appeared yet (that I have noticed - hehe)! This cream helps me in the way that it restores radiance and firmness, as well as increasing hydration - all these are great in order to help my dry skin disappear or fade. The packaging describes that this cream should work within 4 weeks, I haven't been trying this product for 4 weeks but I already can tell it is a very good, high quality product.
 
 
I use this cream every night before bed, after cleansing my face, you do not have to wash this off which is great as its such a hassle having to wash face products off when your so tired and just want to hop into bed! This product is applied to the face and neck, a tiny amount goes a long way and it smells lovely. The product isn't to thick, I don't want to be going to sleep feeling like I have a face mask on, so this product is great for giving a light weight feel once applied. The one thing I really love about this product is that it doesn't dry as soon as you apply it to your skin, making it very blend able and kind to dry skin. I wash my face every morning to get rid of any product from the night before and my skin is left feeling smooth and looking more lively.
 
As well as this product being awesome, it is also cruelty-free, vegan friendly & gluten free. I am a big supporter of the cruelty-free/no testing on animals community so when I found the cruelty free bunny on the packaging I was very happy.
 
This product is worth giving a go for anyone who feels like they need to add a hint of freshness to there skin. After being so impressed with this product, I am very curious to see what other products they have to offer, therefore will be checking out there website some more.
 
I hope you liked this post or that it came in handy.
I hope everyone has a great day, oh and its apparently 'calm day' today, so everyone get some of this cream, have a pamper night and stay calm!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment