Tuesday 19 May 2015

Transformation Tuesday!

Hi everyone, hope your all having a good week.
 
This weeks post was inspired by a YouTube beauty guru who I am obsessed with at the moment, her channel goes by the name of NikkiTutorials. She is extremely talented when it comes to makeup and you should all check her channel out! She uploaded a video two weeks ago called 'The Power of Makeup', in this video she completed her makeup routine on half of her face and the result was mind blowing, she looked like a completely different person, yet still naturally stunning with the other half of her face bare.
As I was inspired by this I though I would do my first ever Transformation Tuesday post to show you all how makeup can enhance your facial features and be a work of art at the same time.

I wear makeup because its a passion of mine and it gives me confidence, however I do not do it for anyone but myself. I don't want to give the impression that everyone has to wear makeup to feel good or look a certain way, its just something I love to do in my spare time. If you feel confident enough without wearing makeup, that's a truly amazing thing and you should embrace it.

So this Transformation Tuesday is going to show how I would wear makeup on a daily basis, nothing to dramatic but just enough makeup to give me healthy looking, glowy skin..
 
 
(Please excuse the bright red marks on the top of my forehead, I previously died my hair and you know how hard it is to get the dye off your skin, forgive me).
 
 
 
Im obsessed with big, nude lips ever since Kylie Jenner's humongous lips became the most talked about topic on social media, even though after disappointingly finding out KJ had lip fillers, I know you can still create big lips without the pain or expense. I use the Fullips Lip Enhancers which I talk about soooo much on my Instagram and Twitter, I am ADDICTED! I finished this look off with the Rimmel London Kate Moss lipstick in shade 26 which I am loving at the moment, as its so creamy it glides on so easily.
 
 
I used the brand new Rimmel London good to glow highlighter for this looks, I was so eager to get my hands on this product as it looked so much like the Benefit high beam highlighter (and a lot cheaper than the high beam to) and now I have my hands on this product I have realised it works just as good, its an amazing product and blends like a dream, I give it a massive 10/10.
 
Products used:
 
Face:
Clarin's beauty flash balm (Used as a primer)
Rimmel London match perfection foundation in light porcelain
MUA Cover & Conceal concealer in light
W7 Catwalk concealer in light
Manic Panic dreamtone colour corrector in virgin (Used to highlight forehead & nose)
Elf cosmetics bronzer/highlighter in luminance
Rimmel London good to glow liquid highlighter in soho glow
Nip & Fab CC Eye fix in light
 
Eyes:
Urban Decay anti-aging eye shadow primer
Makeup Revolution What You Waiting For palette
Maybelline 24HR colour tattoo in timeless black
Glo & Ray balloon pop eyeliner in rosy candy
Rimmel London Scandaleyes precision micro eyeliner in black
Maybelline colour colossal mascara
 
Brows:
Collection work the colour eyebrow kit
 
Lips:
EOS lipbalm in strawberry sorbet
Rimmel London Kate Moss lipstick in shade 26
NYC automatic lip liner pencil in naughty nude
Fullips Enhancers (all three).
 
 Thank you for reading and stick around for more Transformation Tuesdays!
Lots of love.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment