Sunday 10 May 2015

Fragrance Direct Haul

Happy Sunday everyone!
 
Today I have a haul for you, from an online store called Fragrance Direct, which I'm sure a lot of people have heard of before.
I had heard of Fragrance Direct previously but never decided to check out there website until now, and I was so surprised at how low prices were! Fragrance Direct to me, sounded expensive and I didn't even know they did makeup until I came across there twitter account. Basically.. Fragrance Direct sell high quality makeup, skin care, hair care, body care and of course fragrances, but at unbelievable prices, that are affordable for everyone!
 
I had to pick up a few bargains myself and I was very happy to find when I went to checkout that my order had only come to an impressive £18.99 including shipping at only £1.99 (5-7 days), now that's awesome!
 
I purchased a lot of lip products as well as two Nip and Fab goodies, which included the Nip and Fab CC Face Cream (£3.99) and CC Eye Fix Cream (£3.50). I am in LOVE with the CC Face Cream as it is tinted, therefore can be used as a foundation, it also gives a medium coverage which is great to cover up breakouts and the CC Eye Fix Cream goes great with it. They had the shade 'Light', which goes perfect with my pale complexion. Although I was pleasantly pleased with these products, I am not including them in this post as it would be pages long and probably get super boring, however I may review them in a separate post.
 
On to the lip products..
I went a little crazy on lip products and trust me, if it wasn't for my cheap ways, I would have bought the whole shop!
 

Anyone who knows me will know that lipsticks are my absolute obsession, I collect them whenever I can find a great deal on them!
I was intrigued to try out the Rimmel London Kate Moss lipsticks, as so many people have raved about these products and I now know why, they are super duper creamy and soft on the lips and the shades are beautiful (AND THEY WERE £1.99 EACH)!!!!
 
I also wanted to try the Loreal Colour Riche lipsticks but only decided to get one as these were £2.50 each, still mega cheap though! The reason I wanted to try one of these was because I loved the very modern and classy packaging, I knew the product itself would be top quality and it really is. This lipstick glides on like a dream and is so creamy and very pigmented.
 
 
I am a huge fan of Tanya Burr and when it saw her lip glosses on sale for £1.99 each, I could have cried I was that excited, I only decided to get one for now, just to try out and then if this lip gloss beats my expectations, I will go and possibly purchase every colour available! I love this shade, its a nude colour with the tiniest sparkles of shimmer in, but not to much that your lips look like a disco ball, very classy, very Tanya Burr!
 
The Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Laquers were also on sale for £1.99 and I'm pretty sure they're about £4-£5 in my local drugstores. I never understood why everybody loved these lip laquers, I thought they were just tinted lip glosses, but oh my god, I was so wrong; they are basically a lip paint and are indeed pigmented that you only need a one layer. I chose the shade Across The Universe and this is the brightest red lip product I now own, these are incredible, I highly recommend them!
 
So, I bet your all wondering what they look like on..
 
 
TOP TO BOTTOM:
Rimmel Kate Moss - 26
Rimmel Kate Moss - 19
Loreal Colour Riche - Cherry Crush
Tanya Burr Lip gloss - Champagne Toast
Rimmel Apocalips - Across The Universe

 
 How beautiful do they all look! And the best thing is, I saved a fortune by not paying the drugstore prices.

Everybody needs to go and check out Fragrance Direct and treat yourself to some goodies, there's something for everyone!

Thank you for reading.
Have a great day.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment