Monday 5 October 2015

schwarzkopf Live Colour XXL - Mystic Violet

IM BACKKKKKKKKKKKK!
 
I haven't been on here in a while now, things have just been so hectic & my life has gone from sitting at home everyday to non stop on my feet. 
I have been revising for my Personal Licence exam for work, which I have past after failing the last time, so all the hours of revision have paid off and I can now relax and get back to what I love doing the most.. Blogging! 
 
I wanted to share with you all my new hair colour. I am known for my crazy bright red hair, but after having red hair for a few months, I lost interest and fancied a change, I decided to try purple, I haven't been purple before and I didn't want to have a boring colour so I gave it a shot. I decided to try the trustworthy Schwarzkopf Live Colour XXL hair dye in the shade Mystic Violet, I have never been disappointed with any Schwarzkopf products before, they are my go to brand for hair colourants.
 
Here's the results
 
 
I am in love with the results, the colour is quite dark but once in the light, there are bright purple shades that show through. I must admit, I do love the fact that my eyebrows don't look odd now, red hair and brown eyebrows just didn't work for me, now they look more natural!
I have also changed the shape and style of my brows, I use to do them quite thick but now its time for a new change to go with my new hair, therefore I've chosen to keep them thin for a while, plus I think they compliment my makeup more now there thin.
 
Anyway back onto the hair..
If anyone isn't use to colouring their own hair at home but wants to try it, I highly recommend using this brand, their hair dye kits are so easy to use, and don't take forever to apply, it literally took me about 10 minuites to apply one bottle to my hair and the results are always amazing! This is a brand that, if you use their home hair kits, you will still look like you've just walked out of a salon and had it done professionally!
 
If you would like to check out their website please click HERE
 
Thank you so much for reading, have a great week & I will speak to you all next time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment