Saturday 23 January 2016

Kylie Jenner | Golden Globes After Party Inspired Makeup Look

Hellllllllllllllllllo, hope everyone is having a relaxing Saturday!
 
I am here with an inspired makeup look to share with you all.
Lately I have been seeing the same images ALL OVER social media of the beautiful Kylie Jenner and the look that she absolutely rocked during the 2016 Golden Globes after party that recently took place, not only was her makeup on point but her outfit was stunning, she just looked like a bronzed goddess and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who was 'well jel'.
 

 
I seem to find myself going back to these pictures a lot lately and admiring the makeup look she went for, not only does it give off a sexy vibe but its at the same time very simple, she stuck with a plain, nude lip and all the attention was drawn to her eyes and bold eyebrows!
 
Since I just cant take my eyes of these photos that have been taking up my Instagram like crazy, I thought it would be the perfect time to do a celebrity inspired makeup look for you guys.
 
So I attempted to recreate this look to the best of my ability and it was pretty straight forward as most products were bronze shades and I am addicted to bronzing my face up so it felt right to go with this look as it fits my 'makeup taste' very well.
 
 
I loved creating this look as my skin just looked perfectly glowy afterwards and its always fun to do celebrity looks in my opinion!
 
As for the hair I thought it was such a different change for Kylie as she's 90% of the time got her hair down or up in a messy ponytail, this was something different and I think this sleek and polished bun really showed her eyes off more and made the whole look come together.
I hate the shape of my face so unfortunately this hairstyle did not suit me one bit, but it was fun experimenting with styles that are out of my comfort zone, however its safe to say I wont be recreating this hair style again.
 
 
Creating the bronzed eye makeup was a walk in the park for me as I mainly use bronze shades for my eyes on a daily basis, although I did find it a bit difficult to create the darker shades in the outer corners of my eyes. I went for a more toned down eye look as I knew if I went over it to much I would end up messing it up, therefore I had to stop before it all went wrong.
 
 
I liked creating the simple nude lip as its different to what I would normally go for, I prefer more of a dramatic nude lip like Kylie Jenner normally goes for but I liked changing it up and testing out some lip glosses that had been abandoned in my makeup drawer, for my lips I used the L'Oreal Paris Color Riche J Lo lip shade called Barely Greige which is stunning as it doesn't have much of a bold colour to it, its more of a lip gloss but in the form of a lipstick with a nude tint to it, this lip product is also very affordable for only £6.99 from Boots, I would recommend any makeup lover to give this shade a try!
 
 
For the highlighting I used one of my recent favourites which is one of the Make Up Revolution highlighters which I received in the Make Up Revolution advent calendar last year, I tried to look for it on the MUR website however I cant find it, therefore it could be a limited edition that was made for the calendar only.
 
For the eyebrows, it was fun creating a bold look ,it took me a while to create the brows as I'm not use to doing mine so thick! I used my absolute holy grail dip brow pomade from Anastasia Beverly Hills in the shade Auburn, I highly recommend this product as it stays all day and is so smooth! AHHH I love it!
 
So that pretty much wraps up this look..
 
It was a lot of fun doing this post as I don't do many celeb inspired pieces, after this one I will definitely consider doing more in the future. If you have any suggestions for me feel free to comment and let me know.
 
Thank you all for reading.
Speak soon!
 
Lots of love..
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment