Wednesday 24 February 2016

Glo & Ray | Date Night Makeup Look

Hi everyone, hope your all having a great week, glad to be back with another makeup look to share with you.

As we all know Valentine's Day has just passed and I hope you all had a great day, whether you spent it with your partner or your loved ones, I was single for Valentine's Day so it was a lonely one for me, however I spent some much needed quality time with my family so it was still a great day overall!

I wanted to create a makeup look dedicated to Valentine's Day, however as that special occasion has already passed I thought it would be just as good to create a date night look.

I was sent over some goodies from Glo & Ray who are a British Cosmetics Company who make a phenomenal range of makeup suitable for everyone and anyone!


I previously worked with Glo & Ray back in summer last year ( Balloon Pop Review ) and I just love this company, the team are so friendly and really believe in my work which makes me so thankful and blessed, so thank you team G&R :-) !!!

The first product I have been loving is the Mariposa Quartet Eyeshadow Quad in 'Golden Dunes'. This eye palette consists of four vibrant, neutral, shimmer shades which illuminate the eyes.
These eye shadows are long lasting and smudge proof so you don't need to worry about having to top up your makeup half way through the day!
There are so many eye looks you can create with this palette as well as mixing the eyeshadows together to create your own unique shade.


I then used the Lasting Silky Eyeliner in the shade 303 - 'Golden Age',a stunning, shimmery bronze liner which is so pigmented and makes your eyes pop, giving them a smoky effect at the same time! This is probably my favourite eyeliner that I own now, I have used Glo & Ray eyeliners in the past and all of them stay put and don't move or smudge like most eyeliners I've tried and tested.
This eyeliner really is 'Lasting' as it says in the name.

These products worked perfectly for my date night look and I normally am never 100% satisfied with my makeup but by using these products they gave me the confidence I needed to finally believe that I looked beautiful.

And here is the final look..


I used eyeliner to add to my bronzed eye makeup, I wanted a dramatic eye with a nude, toned down lip. I think by creating a dramatic eye look with a nude lip drew all the attention to the eyes which is what I was trying to achieve.


I really enjoyed experimenting with these two products and working with Glo & Ray for a second time!

If you would like to try out these products for yourself to see the amazing results I saw then you can find them over on the Glo & Ray website by clicking HERE.

Thank you for reading.
See you soon for more beauty posts.

1 comment: